Rock-iT Barre Basic Set Up With Carrying Pouch + Neck and Head Stickers
This Basic Rock-iT Barre Chord Device set up has all you need to play all Major and all minor guitar or ukulele chords. Buy Yours Today!
1 size fits all guitars - can be used on all acoustic, electric, classical, 12 string, ¾ sized guitar, ½ sized guitar, right-handed or even left-handed guitars easily. The Rock-iT Barre can be used by beginners or experienced guitarists alike, although the seasoned guitar player with more experience will be able to learn how to play guitar with this unique guitar chord device buddy fast and quick. Plays all minor and major chords with the Basic Set Up (purchased here), and with the Rock-it Barre Advanced Method plus Pinkie Devices (book and devices purchased separately), you can play over 108 guitar chords and 48 ukulele chords.
- 1 main bar
- Neck and Head Chord Locating Stickers for both guitar and for the ukulele, for playing all minor and major chords
- 3 medium rectangular support pieces
- 1 large rectangular support piece
- 1 small rectangular support piece
- 1 all thread screw
- 2 Phillips 1.25" screws
- 1 Phillips 7/8" screw
- 3 strap holders
- The Rock-iT Barre Carrying Pouch
- Package insert with basic instructions (but not as detailed as the Rock-iT Barre Book One/DVD)
If you desire more extensive instructions and a video/DVD complete guide, you have two choices - Either:
- Additionally purchase the Rock-iT Barre Book One With Companion DVD .
- you can save money $$$$ by purchasing the Rock-iT Barre Basic Beginner Package , which has all you need to get started - it includes:
- The Rock-iT Barre Device , Head and Neck Stickers and Carrying Pouch (this product page)